Stuff I Like Sunday

on a Monday!

Todays Stuff I Like is my jewellery wish list.  Ken and I just booked our flights to Europe for our honeymoon (EEEP! Exciting!!!!).  As a result my wallet is now being locked up and all I can think about is how badly I wanna blow my money on jewellery.  I'm what you might call a "shopaholic".

My birthday's in a little under 3 months though so.....

source
I've been begging Ken to order me one of these custom Bueno Bueno key necklaces for months...  I love their blog and their jewellery is no exception!

source
These make me wish I had gauged ears.  I'm so tempted!

source
I don't think I could pull this off...but they're so cool!

source
I love the organic feel of these earrings! So nice!

source
Um.  Size 9 please!

source
These delicate earrings blow my mind!  Pun intended.

source
I have a huge love for watches but never wear them because the ticking drives me nuts.
I think I might be able to bare with the ticking for this beauty.

source
I doubt these would be comfortable, but they're so adorable!

source
This is amazing...if only the price wasn't so amazing...

These make me so happy!  We just got Dinosaur Toes in the shop and I'm so excited!  I've yet to buy one 'cause I'm waiting for that one piece that "speaks to me"...but I'm sure it wont be long