I'm famous!!

Okay...I'm not reeeally famous.  But I feel that way when I'm surprised with a feature by a complete stranger!
Yesterday I got an email from my wedding photographer, Melissa Johnstone.  She said "Check this out!" and had a link.  I totally thought it was one of those viruses that just fly around after you click the link so I was pretty leery about "checking it out".  Curiosity took the best of me and I went for it.  Boy am I glad I did.  It took me to a wedding blog where they shared MY wedding!!  They knew everything too, right down to how Ken and I met!
Needless to say, I was a wonderful combination of excited and confused.  Melissa later told me that they contacted her for the information and she didn't tell me because she wanted it to be a surprise.  I love surprises!

So.... CHECK THIS OUT!