Stuff I Like Sunday

I'm on my last day of reading week, and am just plain ol' miserable.  I just feel like every little thing that goes wrong these days just ruins my entire week.
The combination of awful weather, and an overwhelming amount of homework is definitely to blame.
My ear muffs broke because it was so cold that it cracked the plastic...while walking home from my new job (more on this later!!).  My cat stole and hid one of my Ruby Feathers earrings. (I found it in my text book...Woops.) Plus I've been binge eating all week and feel awful about it...
All little things that have just left me feeling pretty crummy.  I find when I'm feeling like this, the one thing that can distract me and make me feel good for a little while is getting all gussied up...even if I have nowhere to be.
So this weeks Stuff I Like is all about great hair.  I'm sure all my male readers are so excited right now!

source unknown
The color, the length, the cut, the style.  I want this!

source
You're never too old to put a ribbon in your hair!

source
My crazy hair is so damaged...I need to learn to do this!

source
Braids are one of my favourite things.  If only I was good at them.

source
I wore my hair like this all weekend, and felt just like a mermaid.

source
Messy braids...so easy, but so pretty.

source
Hair tutorials.  You complete me.

source
I think I'm going to have to have James (my hair dresser and friend) teach me to do this.  It's so pretty but also kinda casual.  What do you think?

source
Tutorial. Great style.  Don't even get me started on her colour.  This is love.