Crafty Minions

So I survived my first craft show. Not only survived but I had a terrific time!! I should have known that Winnipeg crafters would all be fantastic friendly and hilarious women. I spent the day selling my pieces, oogling at other crafters goodies, and laughing up a storm at the Crafty Minions: The Handmade and Vintage Sale. This was my first time visiting Aqua Books and it's definitely going to be a new favorite. It was such a cute shop with awesome vintage books and a DELICIOUS cafe! The menus are placed in vintage hard cover books, and there's unique salt and pepper shakers on every table.

I was stoked when I found out I'd be sitting next to
Milena of Just The Goods, whom I met at a craft sale last winter. Her stuff smells AMAZING and filled the room. I have one of her shaving solids and it literally works wonders.

I was also lucky enough to meet the women of Dizzy Dame, Marathon1981, Mrs. Glockenheimen, and Heather Bays. All incredibly talented women. And I'm kicking myself for not buying a necklace from Alexandra Tumanova. I'm super jealous of her mad skills

I can't wait for the next one. Here's a peek at some of the items I brought to the show.

To view a full selection of my pieces visit the Art by Cara FaceBook Page.

I've been wicked busy preparing for the craft show and haven't been able to blog about my latest wedding creations. I recently finished my mason jar lanterns, vases, favor bags, and started making 1000 paper cranes!! Now that the craft show is done I'll have plenty of time to update you all on my handmade wedding insanity.