But he blew me a kiss anyway.

It feels really good not to be doing anything right now.

But I still feel like a sketch bag.

Last night when I saw Ken he wouldn't look me in the eye. Every time he passed by he'd hold his clipboard up and avoid talking to me. I thought he was mad at me because he saw Jamez and I the night before or something like that.
He finally told me that he was mad because that night he had a dream/nightmare about me.
We were checking out this recycling facility in some far off place. And I had jumped into one of these tractor things that picked up the cars that needed to be recycled, glared at Ken, and started making out with Simon Bickletapper.
It's weird 'cause I had a dream about Ken doing something even more inappropriate too and couldn't look him in the eye.

Then Ken asked me to volunteer for him and join leaders and I said no I'm too busy.
He made a claim that there's no way I'm busy between 5:30 and 7 on Fridays.
I said "Ya, that's when Simon and I go on dates."

And now Ken and I aren't friends anymore.
Because I don't volunteer, join leaders, or not make out with Simon.