Chicago was soooo much freaking fun.
Time for pictures.

Navy Pier
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Amanda and I with some pirates.
"Can we get our picture taken with you? We don't have pirates in Canada."
-Amanda
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The ferris wheel. It's pretty cool there. It's like a giant version of The Forks + rides.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Vocal Jazz sang in the middle of it which was pretty rad.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jen and I on the ferris wheel. (Ya, I cut my hair while there too, and then Amanda gave Dayna's room the garbage can of it.)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jen, Danielle, and Larson on the ferris wheel. Danielle is clearly having a good time.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nicole, Kellyn, Eric and Ian on the one behind us.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

What Chicago looks like from the top of a ferris wheel. Their water is sooo much clearer than ours.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Navy Pier from the top of a ferris wheel.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ian, Bryce, Me, Brandy, Jen and Danielle.

Museum of Science and Industry
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Amanda infront of this weird spinny thing that kind of looked like a giant disco ball.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Amanda and I in the crazy room that was all bubbles and colorful.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Amanda and I both sucked and driving a race car.
Really badly.

The Chicago Art Museum
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Carrisa and I infront of "Sundays in the Park With George" Ferris Bueller style.
We almost wet ourselves.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Water lillies by Monet. It actually isn't all that amazing.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Maureen, Ian and I all sat infront of this painting for about 15 minutes. It's called "The American". It was done in just black oil paint with a tiny bit of red on the side. It was pretty awesome.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That was written on the wall of one of the rooms.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

An Andy Warhol. I didn't believe it was a real one for the longest time. I was so freaking excited to be seeing it.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Picasso. It's done on wood. It's really crazy because there's a face in it. Like I guess Picasso drew out his picture first in pencil which ended up like carving the picture into the wood. And afterwards he changed his mind and painted a new one. You can't see the picture underneath in any prints so it was sooo awesome to see it in real life. When we found it we ended up getting this huge crowd around us looking for it.
Once you do find it it's all you can look at.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I loved this one so much. It was like..made for me. I must've read those words 49530498 times and I still don't get it.

I just realized now I didn't get any pictures of the Van Gogh's..so broken heart.
They were really weird. Like.. he outlines his work very child like. And the thickness of the paint was insane.


The Symphony & Wicked
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Symphony was really boring. We weren't supposed to take pictures so a lot of us just sat there bored or had really expensive naps.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wicked was soooo good. It's the new broadway musical about the witches side of the story in The Wizard of Oz. Most of us cried at the end just 'cause it was so awesome. Once again...we weren't supposed to take pictures so I just took a quick one of how cool the theatre was. I'm 99% sure that the play will probably be made into a movie.
It seriously must've cost them millions of dollars to put the play on.

The Hancock Building
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me, Danielle, and Jen. Danielle and I have only gone up 3 floors in an elevator in the last like 5 years so we were reeeally scared.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We all thought we were Ferris Bueller. (I dyed my hair too..)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Then we washed the windows and left.

Misc.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is where we had supper one night. Everyone writes on the wall. We had Chicago-style deep dish pizza which was so effin good.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm really quite the nerd and was excited when we saw Harpo Studios.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That's like where 'The Wizard of Oz' was written, so they have the tin man there.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jen and Maureen on our freeezing architecture cruise.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

On the way back home on the 18 hour long bus ride Steve broke out the guitar and everyone sang and it was beautiful.


Aside from those things we also went to see the Blue Man group which is probably the most incredible thing I've ever seen live. I can't even describe it. It was like art, improv, music, magic, and a rave all shuved into one show. If you ever get a chance to see them..gooooooo. Kellyn, Ian, and I got our picture taken with one of the blue men and we almost had a heart attack it was so crazy.
All in all I hardcore loved Chicago.