Stuff I Like Sunday

This Stuff I Like Sunday is house and home themed.
With my roof leaking this weekend, and likely having to have a hole cut in our ceiling tomorrow I'm really looking forward to the day we move into a home!
source 
source
 These fish apartments make me miss the fishes that kept me company pre-Virtute.  R2D2 and C3PO...
source
source
 Is it any secret that I LOVE Mason jars?

source
Dream couch!
source
No, wait! THIS is my dream couch!
source
 I'm not a huge fan of pink...but this combination of vintage and modern makes me swoon.  The way the paint from the other room spills onto the moulding in this one is brilliant!
source unknown
The colours in this kitchen make me actually want to cook!
source
Not only is that bed just amazing, but how about that for a beautiful sight to wake up to, hey?  I so miss having large windows - and being able to comfortable have the drapes open!
source unknown
source
This one's my favourite!  The colours, the rustic feel, the cursive writing.  It's pure magic!