Wednes-diy

I'm really liking the idea of having scheduled posts as I often lose track and forget to blog about my life in general.
That said, in the past whenever I came across interesting "How Tos" I'd bookmark the website, and selfishly keep it to myself. I'm planning on dedicating Wednesday to DIY projects that I find around, and on occasion share my own.

Tuesdays are just the worst for me, I have three classes all back to back from 10 until 5:30, and by the end of the day I'm dead. Lately as a little pick me up in my last class I've been getting bubble tea from the University lounge. It's exactly what I need to last just a few more hours until home time.
This weeks How To is a bubble tea recipe from Petite Hermine.


I'm no chef, but I can mix up a mean smoothie, so this is definitely going on my to do list.
Now...where do I find tapioca?