6 Confessions

I'm jumping on the bandwagon and giving you my 6 confessions (originally inspired by Leigh Ann).

1.  I still sleep with a blankey.
2.  I watch the trashiest television.  Jersey Shore, Toddlers and Tiaras, Americas Next Top Model.  The list goes on and on.
3.  I'm constantly second guessing my choice to go into Fine Arts.
4.  Sometimes I come home to find little baby powder foot prints all over my apartment from Ken, and I think it's the most adorable thing.
5.  I relate to Liz Lemon from 30 Rock so much it scares me.
6.  Up until this past June I took anti-depressants.  This has been my first winter in 4 years not being on them and it's destroying me.

So much so that it was the inspiration for my "outdoor winter project" that I was struggling with.















Basically I froze the word "sad" in a block of ice and took 12 pictures of it as it melted.
I placed the pictures on a tree with the freed "sad" at the bottom surrounded by ice.
The symbolism is fairly literal and obvious so I wont get into the explanation.  However, if you're completely baffled and don't "get it", I'd be happy to explain my madness.
I should note too that by the time I presented my piece (and took the pictures of them on the tree) the temperature dropped significantly and made the photos curl up.
Kind of a bummer.....Or was it more successful?