Project ReStyle


I'm ready to admit it, I have a little crush on Elsie Flannigan of A Beautiful Mess. This gorgeous woman is stupidly talented, and just all around super cool.
This year she's teamed up with Rachel Denbow to produce Project Restyle.

I don't have much to offer in the fashion department, so I decided to go the home decor route and created this pretty cool picture frame/alarm clock.
Alarm Clock restyle
I found this hideous "Bratz" alarm clock at Value Village for $1. I simply took it apart, put a photo of Ken and I in, put it back together...and voila!
I'm super happy with it, and will definitely be making more in the future. Hopefully ones that function, as this one was broken when I bought it.

Here are some of my favourite Project Restyle's thus far:

Project Restyle - Broken Camera Grass Planter

patio-furniture-2

Polka Dot After

slipcovered ottoman

After: Business card Organizer

before&aftersharpiechairs

clock After