Stuff I Like Sunday

I've been super lethargic this weekend.  I think school has finally caught up with me and I'm just ready for it all to be over.  Fortunately, I only have this week left.
This time next week I will be in London with that guy I'm married to.  I could not be more excited!
We're finally booking our hostels today, so if you have any final suggestions as to places and things to do while we're in Europe, send 'em my way!
Until then... Here's the last Stuff I Like before my honeymoon!!

Cuddling with Virtute.  I'm already anticipating how terribly I'm going to miss her while I'm gone.

This cross stitch by Steotch!  Steotch sold this one of a kind piece before I could get my hands on it.  But being the wonderful artist that she is, she emailed me a high res photo of it that I had printed and framed.

I love seeing photos of people wearing Midkid.
The photos on the top are all of my favourite customer, Nettie.  She's pretty wonderful!


This pie chart by Angry Duck.  So so accurate...

Ken and I went to see The Rural Alberta Advantage on Thursday.
It was amazing.  This video is equally amazing.

Morley street art that perfectly describes my feelings towards Ken.

My bag by HoakonHelga.  I live for this bag!  It comes with me everywhere!

My boss's/Jill from Lune Vintage's beautiful baby belly.  Isn't she just gorgeous?!  I can't help but smile every time I see her.

Jeremiah Valle
Kira Koop
Kira Koop
Andrew Wan
I absolutely love when my fellow Fine Arts friends use myself or Ken in their art.

Finally, my most favourite thing this week is Weddings in Winnipeg! Ken and I were featured in their January issue, and this month our wedding photos are in the magazine!
I have yet to get my hands on a physical copy but I was able to get a sneak peak of it from the Weddings in Winnipeg website.
I was totally a sucky baby and cried after reading it all.