PostSecret

Upon going through the photos for my "year in review" post I came across this screen shot from November. I'm kicking myself for not posting it at the time, but I figured better late than never, right?
I've been a fan of Post Secret pretty much from the start. When I was a camp counsellor I even did a session where myself and all my campers paddled to an island, all went off on our own, wrote our secrets, and placed them in a large envelope that I then mailed to Frank.
None of my secrets were ever posted (to my knowledge) and it broke my heart every time.
Then this November I saw a secret I just had to respond to. I just about peed my pants when I saw it posted on the website.

It was only up for a week, like every secret is, but I was a big dork and took a screen shot of it so I could look at it even after it's gone.

Have you sent any secrets to Post Secret?